A Brief Introduction to Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Have you been involved in a motorcycle accident? These accidents usually come with a plethora of life-altering circumstances that result from serious injury as well as financial hardships. After such an accident, it’s not uncommon for a person to be confused about how to proceed with life as they once knew it. That’s why you need a motorcycle accident lawyer in Bradenton, FL.
Motorcycle accidents are not the same as car accidents. Insurance companies handle claims differently and you need experience working for you to take care of the behind-the-scenes details. Continue reading to learn more about motorcycle accident lawyers.
How Motorcycle Lawyers Help Their Clients
An experienced personal injury attorney in Bradenton, FL, that handles motorcycle accidents will do the following for you following your accident:
- Work with insurance companies: When you’re recovering from injuries, the last thing you need to worry about is a multitude of questions from insurance companies. Whether it’s your own insurance company or the other involved party’s insurer, hiring an attorney lets you focus on your recovery and know that your case is in good hands.
- Answer your questions: Following your motorcycle accident, you’re bound to have questions. Whether you’re worried about being sued for negligence or even facing possible penalties or fines, your attorney can answer your legal questions. They’re also able to give you legal advice to help you make the best decisions for moving your personal injury case along to the next level.
- Assist with property damage to your motorcycle: Does your bike need extensive repairs? Are you unsure how to get the repairs you need while you’re waiting for your case to wrap up? These are questions that your personal injury lawyer in Bradenton will be happy to answer. Motorcycles aren’t inexpensive to repair or replace. Having someone on your side looking out for your financial well-being, even in this smaller capacity, matters so much to your emotional recovery.
- Work with the insurance company to get you the most money: A mistake that many people make following an accident is that they don’t see the big picture. They want the insurance company to pay for their bike’s damage, their hospital bills, and other costs incurred from the accident. However, there’s more at stake, especially when you start to look at the long-term costs of recovering from a motorcycle accident. You may not be able to go back to work for weeks. In a scenario like this, you need money to pay your bills, buy groceries, and cover all future medical costs. An injury lawyer in Bradenton zones in on how much money you really need to fully recover. This includes actual costs from the accident and future lost earning potential.
- Lets you recover: When you have less worries hanging over your head, you have more opportunity to recover. Hiring a Bradenton, FL, personal injury attorney is one of the most important decisions you can make to help reduce your stress following an accident.
Do You Need Legal Advice?
If you’ve been in a motorcycle accident, contact Erjavec Injury Law to learn more about your legal rights and schedule a consultation.